Monday, 20 December 2010
Role Scoper is a comprehensive solution for access control that allows you to CMS-control, such as reading and editing permissions. Appointment of limitations, and roles to specific pages, messages, or category. For WP 2,7 to 2,9, using 1.2.x. Role Scoper
How it works:
Your WordPress identify major role remain unchanged and continue to function as the default permissions. Users access only change how you extend it by assigning specific roles of the content, or reduce, by setting the content-specific restrictions.
Users of any level can be raised in order to read or edit the content of your choice. Restricted content may be deducted from the users is not enough content specific roles, regardless of their role WP. Decontamination or disposal Role Scoper returns to each user a level of access WordPress (but RS settings remain harmlessly in the database in case you change your mind).
Scoped role constraints and assignments are reflected in every aspect of the interface WordPress, from the front end of the content and navigation in the administrative posts and comments the results. Although the role of Scoper provides exceptional flexibility and powerful forms of administration volume, the basic use of only a set of custom boxes in a post / page edit form.
A partial list of features
* WP roles work as is or may be limited to content-specific restrictions
* RS role to provide additional reading, or change access to specific pages, posts or categories
* Identification of users and give them one or more roles RS
* Subscribers can pick up to change the desired content (provides a safe mode of failure)
* Control what categories of users can post to
* Control which pages users can associate the sub-pages
* Enter the item (s) in the Edit Form to keep from non-editors
* Grant read or change access for a limited period of time
* Limit entries / page publication dates that role relates to
* Custom hidden content Teaser (or hide the posts / pages in full)
* RSS Feed with the ability to filter HTTP authentication
* The attached file filter blocks direct requests URL, if you can not read the relevant records / page
* Conservation Restrictions and Roles categories / sub-pages
* By default, the limitations and roles for new content
* Un-edited messages are excluded from the Edit message / list pages
* Optimized to limit additional requests to the database
* XML-RPC support
* Integration with the Audit plugin for moderator review of this issue of the published materials.
* Support for custom message types and taxonomy (as determined by the WP scheme, plugin, such as customs post type interface)
* Extensive support for WP-MU
* Abstract of Architecture and API allows other plugins to define their own data / taxonomy schemas and defining roles
* The author provides some extensions to support integration with other plugins
Subject code can use is_restricted_rs () and is_teaser_rs () functions to adjust the front-end style.
Other useful features include users_who_can (), which takes into account all of the content of specific roles and limitations.
For more information, see Using the manual or forum.
* Most of the Bug and the problems of compatibility plugin name immediately after the submission of your support forum.
* Author for professional consulting services in accordance with your configuration, troubleshooting and configuration needs.
Role Scoper can be installed automatically via the Plugins tab in your blog administration panel.
To install manually instead:
- Activate the plugin through the 'Plugins' menu in WordPress
Monday, 20 December 2010 by Lover boy · 2
If you loved this post
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter