Friday, 6 August 2010
- To make this template fully displayed and functioned, you are invited to follow steps below:
- Sign into your Blogger's dashboard, choose the blog's "layout" .
- Under "Layout" tab, choose the "Edit HTML" option.
- You might need to backup the template before you upload it, click "download full template template" to save the template file into the computer.
- You can see the word "Upload a template from a file on your hard drive.", choose the "(template name).xml" and upload it.
- Find an image hosting site such as Photobucket to upload images contained in "Images_please upload first!" folder.
- Go to "Edit HTML" again, find the "YOUR-LINK-HERE/(image name).jpg" and change with the URL of your hosted image.
= 99% widgetized template
= Improved CSS and Template structure
= RSS bar, Carousal panel
= Video of the day, 125 x 125 ads display and more
= Dark professional magazine style design
= 2 Navigation Bar
= Welcome Message
= 3 Feature Content section
= Video section
= 4 Footer Gadget
= SEO Fixed
= 2 RSS Subscribe section
= 3 Ads section
= 99% Widget zed
= Improved CSS and Template Structure
= Set up the RSS Bar
= New Layout view
= Set up the Top Navigation Bar
= Set up the Second Navigation Bar
= Set up the Ads Space
= Set up the ‘Carousal Panel’ on the top of the main page
= Set up the Featured Content section
= Set up the Main Page’s Ads Space
= Hide article’s content on the main page
= Set up the ‘Video of the day’
= Set up the Tabber
= Set up the ‘Featured Content 1? section
= Set up the Email Subscribe button
= We care about Author
= A huge breakthrough, and hope for more improvement
Zinmag one of the best 3 column magazine blogger template developed by FalconHive
For Installation and Settings - Zinmag Remedy just upload and then start to Edit
You can download this template here Zinmag Remedy v2.0
Friday, 6 August 2010 by Lover boy · 3
If you loved this post
This post was written by: Franklin Manuel
Franklin Manuel is a professional blogger, web designer and front end web developer. Follow him on Twitter